Friday, December 18, 2015

Enter Into God's Presence..Psalm 96:9.......Food For The Soul. ...Evan Anita Hewitt ❤ ❤ 12/18/15


 ♡O worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.
☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
Worship the Lord, in the beauty of holiness. Holiness is not a religion it is a way of life. The Bible says worship in the splendor of holiness. God is inviting you to enter in into His presence.  Worship is more than just praising God it's  entering into His presence, is saying God I love you, I don't want anything ,I'm grateful for everything you've done in my life and God thank you. There will be a time  you have a attitude of gratitude. If you haven't entered into God's presence. I double dog dare you to enter into his presence, and you'll never be the same. ~Amen~
☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡


Follow me on Instagram








And on Pinecrest




Thank You For  Your Support 


Evangelist Anita Hewitt ©2015
MCN Ministries Bibleway LA


No comments:

Post a Comment