Friday, October 23, 2015

Uniquely Beautiful.....Jeremiah 31:3.....Food For The Soul....Evan. Anita Hewitt ❤️❤️ 10/23/15


❤️ The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~
Dear Heavenly Father, I Thank You for loving me when I wasn't lovable and I wasn't loving myself. You Lord, picked me up out of darkness and brought me into The Lightness of Your Word. Thank You for making me uniquely Beautiful.......~Amen~
http://anitahewitt.blogspot.com/2015/10/uniquely-beautifuljeremiah-313food-for.html



Follow me  on Twitter



Follow me on Instagram









And on Pinecrest


Thank You For  Your Support



Evangelist Anita Hewitt ©2015
MCN Ministries Bibleway LA

No comments:

Post a Comment