Thursday, October 29, 2015

Did You Praise The Lord Today?......Psalm 34:1....Food For The Soul. ...Evan. Anita Hewitt ❤❤ 10/29/15


❤  I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
~ ❤ ~❤  ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~  ❤~ ❤ ~❤  ~  ❤~  ❤~ ❤ ~ ❤ 
Did you stop and pray today? Or did you get up and start your day like every other day? Have you stopped and thought the God  who made the universe and made you put air in your lungs and made activities of your limbs you can't  raise your holy hands and stop and say thank you Jesus? If you haven't praise the Lord today. There is still time , to lift your holy hands and say I will Bless the Lord at all times hallelujah I will continue on Bless the Lord at all times hallelujah because He's Worthy to be praised. He's Blessed you over and over again. When you stop and think of all the many blessings.  Where would you be, if it  haven't been for the Lord. Or if it had not been without the Lord where would I be. When you start thinking about those things you cannot help but not to say thank you Jesus. So I will bless the Lord at all times I will continue to praise the Lord because he's worthy. ~Amen~
http://anitahewitt.blogspot.com/2015/10/did-you-praise-lord-todaypsalm-341food.html?m=1


Follow me  on Twitter



Follow me on Instagram










And on Pinecrest





Thank You For  Your Support



Evangelist Anita Hewitt ©2015
MCN Ministries Bibleway LA



No comments:

Post a Comment