Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Laughter...Proverbs 17:22 (KJV)......Food For The Soul...Evan. Anita Hewitt ❤️❤️ 4/20/16

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„

πŸ˜„PrayerπŸ˜‚
Dear Lord, please help me to laugh more. I need the Joy of You Lord more in my life. Help me to get into your Word more. AmenπŸ™πŸΎ

πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„

πŸ˜‚Something To PonderπŸ˜„

We live in a world, that is so business orientated. That very few people smile. Studies have proven, that when you smile, you start feeling better. There's a healing process that takes place. Life is too short, not to laugh.

Sadly to say I've done a study on people, just in my neighborhood. I spoke to everyone, I have seen with a smile. Some responded with a hello and a smile and others were so shocked, that someone spoke, to them with a smile. They were so blown away..

So next time when the enemy of your soul, tries to get you down,  " I Double Dog Dare You!" to start laughing because we have the Victory!!!  I Can Do All Things Through Christ Jesus Which Strengthens me....Phil.4:13
So Saints of The Most High God
Laugh Until it Hurt 
Then Laugh Even Harder!!!!

Blessings 
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚

http://anitahewitt.blogspot.sg/2016/04/laughterproverbs-1722-kjvfood-for.html?m=1
Follow me  on Twitter

Follow me on Instagram




And on Pinecrest


Thank You For  Your Support

Evangelist Anita Hewitt ©2016
MCN Ministries Bibleway LA

No comments:

Post a Comment