Monday, August 31, 2015

Great Is Your Faithfulness..... Lamentations 3:21-23.... Food For The Soul.... Evan Anita Hewitt...

 
 *This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.

 *It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not           consumed, because his compassions fail not.

* They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for Your  Grace and Your Mercy  for I know it was  nothing but You that woke me up this morning,  it wasn't the alarm clock nor my husband it was a finger of love. Great is your faithfulness because it was Your Grace and Your Mercy and Your Compassion never fails. I Thank You Lord for everything You are doing and have done in my life and what You're going to do thank you Lord in advance for the many blessings in for the higher heights and the deeper debts then you're going to take me Thank  You Lord my heart says Thank  You~Amen~
http://anitahewitt.blogspot.com/2015/08/great-is-your-faithfulness-lamentations.html?m=1


Follow me  on Twitter


and on Instagram






And on Pinecrest


Thank You For  Your Support


Evangelist Anita Hewitt ©2015
MCN Ministries Bibleway LA

No comments:

Post a Comment