Wednesday, April 22, 2015

We Will Serve The Lord....Joshua 24:15....Food For The Soul....Evan. Anita Hewitt❤❤ 4/22/2015


And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.


I have a question to the saints of The Most  high God. ....Is this your Mission Statement"As For Me And My Househood We Will Serve The Lord"??? If it isn't it should be.!!!!~Amen~
http://anitahewitt.blogspot.com/2015/04/we-will-serve-lordjoshua-2415food-for.html

Follow me on Twitter@ 
NeNeGyrl

Thank You For Your Support:

Evangelist Anita Hewitt ©2015
MCN Ministries Bibleway LA


  

No comments:

Post a Comment