Friday, February 20, 2015

Hallelujah To The King...Revelation 19:4-6....Food For The Soul....Evan. Anita Hewitt 2/20/2015


The twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God, who was seated on the throne. And they cried:
“Amen, Hallelujah!”
 Then a voice came from the throne, saying:
“Praise our God,

    all you his servants,

you who fear him,

    both great and small!”
Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting:
“Hallelujah!

    For our Lord God Almighty reigns. 



Dear Heavenly Father, Hallelujah To The Lamb of God!! Hallelujah I know that it is the highest praise. All praise and honor belongs to Dear Jesus!! I will Praise and Serve You For the rest of my life......~Amen~


Follow me on Twitter@
NeNeGyrl@Twitter.com

Thank You For Your Support :

No comments:

Post a Comment