Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Stepping Into The New Year......Philippians 3:13-14.....Food For The Soul.....Evan. Anita Hewitt 12/31/14


Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Dear Heavenly Father, please help me to step into the New Year and put my old hurt, disappointments, lost of friends and employment. I give it all To You Jesus. Help me to reach for new blessings, higher heights in You Lord, and standing on Your Word and Reading Your Word  even stronger next year In Jesus Name~Amen~

http://anitahewitt.blogspot.com/2014/12/stepping-into-new-yearphilippians-313.html


Thank You For Your Support:

No comments:

Post a Comment