Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Talk About It....Psalm 105:1....Food For The Soul: Evan. Anita Hewitt 10/14/14


 O give thanks unto the Lord; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people.
To God Be The Glory!! 
I'm a survivor, in 1987 I was at work and I fall 3 feet in the elevator and broke my left side of my body, but God I'm still here to give God the glory. I'm a 3 year plus survivor of a stroke but God....you see we all have a "But God Ministry." When you think about it. When my back was against the wall, I didn't have no food to eat, no money to pay my bills or I was going down for the last time , But God Stepped in..... 
Thank You Jesus!!! ~ Amen~
http://anitahewitt.blogspot.com/2014/10/talk-about-itpsalm-1051food-for-soul.html

Thank You For Your Support:

No comments:

Post a Comment