Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Food For The Soul ...EV. Anita Hewitt, 10/16/12


    Fearing God ( to Reverences God)

Jeremiah 32:38-40

    "And they shall be My people, and I will be their God; and I will give them one heart and one way, that they may fear Me always, for their own good, and for the good of their children after them.  "And I will make an everlasting covenant with them that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; and I will put the fear of Me in their hearts so that they will not turn away from Me.

~Prayer~

Bow in prayer and confess any of those unseen and unheard thoughts, attitudes and actions now.

Something To Think About:

What have you done (said or thought) recently that you knew no one else would find out about? How does it make you feel to know that the righteous God of your soul knew what you were going to say before you said it, saw and heard you? Wow Forgive Me Lord would be my answer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment