Friday, May 4, 2012

Food For The Soul 5/3- 6/12

Thursday 5/3/12

Proverbs 10:19
    In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise.

    Dear Lord, take control of my tongue so that I may speak only words of wisdom when necessary. ~Amen~



Friday 5/4/12

Psalm 130:5
    I wait for the Lord, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.

    Lord, help me to learn to wait in confidence for You. I give You my impatience this day. May I rest in Your love. ~Amen~


Saturday 5/5/12

Matthew 5:16
    Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

    Lord, I pray that I can shine brightly with good deeds today so that someone may see. You in me. ~Amen~


Sunday 5/6/12

Psalm 90:12
    So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

 O Lord, You know how busy I get every day; often I lose sight of what is really important. Help me spend the day according to Your plan. ~Amen~  






No comments:

Post a Comment