Saturday, April 7, 2012

Food For The Soul for 4/7 to 4/8/12 with Evangelist Anita Hewitt

Saturday 4/7/12
Job 19:25-26
For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

Thank You for giving me the hope of Your return! I long for the day I can see you face to face. ~Amen~

Sunday 4/8/12
1 Cor. 10:13
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

When I am tempted, plainly show me the way out so that the temptation does not turn into a regret. ~Amen~

No comments:

Post a Comment