Saturday, March 31, 2012

Food For The Soul by Evangelist Anita Hewitt. from 3/31 to 4/3/12

March 31,2012 Saturday
Exodus 33:14
    And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.
 We are so busy Lord -- how easy it is to become overwhelmed. Thank You for Your promise of rest. ~Amen~





April 1, 2012 Sunday
Deut. 4:39
    Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the Lord he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else.
Thank You for being the one true God. Let there be no other "gods" in my life that distract me from You. ~Amen~


April 2. 2012 Monday
2 Samuel 22:33
    God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.

When I am weak, You are strong. Thank You  for helping me through the hard days. ~Amen~

April 3, 2012 Tuesday

Psalm 16:8
    I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
 Thank You Lord for being so near to me, that I never need to stumble or fall. ~Amen~
   

   


   


   

No comments:

Post a Comment